For your next car, why not consider something unique? Volkswagen and Saab, for instance, are brands that lead the segment in sportiness, comfort, and style. Subaru, on the other hand, is known for affordable crossovers and wagons that are able to enjoy excellent traction on just about any road surface and in nearly any weather condition. To find out more about VWs, Nissans, and Subarus, visit the following webpages.
- Read the results of a road test of the 2012 Volkswagen Golf R at Edmunds.com.
- Find out what Motor Trend thought about the Volkswagen Golf R by clicking on the link.
- The 2012 Volkswagen Golf received excellent scores on Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash safety tests. To find out how safe the new VW Golf and other VW models are, visit the link.
- Go to Subaru.com to learn about how symmetrical all-wheel drive technology works.
- Compare four-wheel drive and all-wheel drive systems at HowStuffWorks.com.