Driving a Subaru, a Saab, or a Volkswagen is a completely unique experience—each different from the other, and all three impressive. In addition to the affordable starting price of these automakers’ 2012 lineups, you’ll also enjoy unparalleled performance and style. Visit these websites to learn more about what a new Subaru, Saab, or Volkswagen has to offer you, and to take a closer look at how to maximize your fuel economy and finance a new car.
- At GetRichSlowly.org you can learn more about how to improve the fuel efficiency of your car.
- For more information about keeping your car properly tuned for optimal gas mileage, visit FuelEconomy.gov.
- Find the cheapest gas prices in your immediate area by visiting IndyGasPrices.com.
- There are four essentials to good tire maintenance: pressure, alignment, rotation, and tread. Find out more about each one at RMA.org.
- Consumer Reports found that aftermarket bumpers have the potential to be quite dangerous. Stay safe and stick with genuine parts.
- If you’re trying to decide between leasing and buying a new car, go to LeaseGuide.com to find out which option would be better for you.
For more information, contact Falcone Automotive at (317) 263-0002.