Is it time to consider upgrading from your current car to one that’s affordable, stylish, and fun to drive? Consider a Volkswagen, Saab, or Subaru. These impressive imports will leave you happier than ever with your daily driving experience. Check out the following websites to learn more about what a VW, Saab, or Subaru can offer you in 2012:
- Keep your new car in tip top shape by going to Reader’s Digest and checking out 74 tips to extend the life of your car.
- Hanging onto your car for longer will save you lots of money in the long run, according to this article on MSN Money. So make sure that you follow the maintenance schedule recommended by your vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Go to VW.com to learn more about how you can get no-charge maintenance for your VW through Volkswagen’s Care Free Maintenance program.
- Go to Edmunds.com and enter information about your car to find out what the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule is.
- Do you have a teen driver at home? If so, be sure to share the information found on KidsHealth.org with them so that know what to do if they are ever in an automobile collision.