Buying a car is an exciting and challenging opportunity—many decisions must be made with the help of as much information as you can gather. To learn more about buying your next Volkswagen, Saab, or Subaru, take a look at these links:
- Compare and contrast the benefits of both buying and leasing a car with this buyer’s guide from Cars.com
- Check out all of the specs and features of the Swedish sensation that is the 2011 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan.
- Use this guide from Edmunds.com to determine whether leasing is the right option for you or if you should take the plunge and buy your next car.
- Take a look at this promising overview of the surprisingly sporty wagon version of the 2011 Saab 9-3 on CarandDriver.com.
- Learn how to test-drive like a professional in this instructional article from U.S. News’ Rankings and Reviews.
- About.com offers this step-by-step guide to test-driving a used car so you can know exactly what to look for before you buy.
- Take a look at this article from Edmunds.com to learn how to buy a certified pre-owned vehicle from a dealership.
- Cars.com offers this guide to getting the best deal when buying a new car from a licensed car dealership.
- Check out this early review of Subaru’s redesigned 2012 Impreza from Road & Track’s coverage of the 2011 NY Auto Show.
- For a ridiculously fun and incredibly efficient ride, consider Volkswagen’s 2011 Golf TDI. Build your own at VW.com.
For more information, call Falcone Automotive at (317) 263-0002.